Six steps to getting started right now
Last week I shared the first nugget on starting a micro-business from the great book, The $100 start up by Chris Guillebeau.
In summary, we saw that in starting a micro business you will need three things:-
- Product or service: what you will sell
- People willing to pay for it: your customers
- A way to get paid: how you’ll exchange a product or service for money.
This week we will look at 6 steps to getting started right now. With the 3 keys mentioned above, here are the 6 steps you need to take.
- Decide on your product or service
- Set up a website, even a very basic one. (Consider getting a free one from WordPress.org)
- Develop an offer (distinct from a product or service)
- Ensure you have a way to get paid (Like PayPal or Mobicred)
- Announce your offer to the world ( a nugget for the future)
- Learn from steps 1 to 5, then repeat.
Just a reminder that we are talking about starting a micro business; that this is a small nugget from the book, and that this is about momentum!
If this is whetting your appetite, and you would like to explore some support, please contact Yondi at email@example.com
Building strong businesses…led by resilient entrepreneurs