Enter the 2019 Community Entrepreneurship & Venture Acceleration Program for existing community businesses.
Do you want to grow and revitalize your existing business? Are you struggling to secure customers, track your sales and profits? Do you need the tools how to create, communicate and deliver value to your target market at a profit?
If so, read further.
The CfERI is proud to launch our 2019 Community Entrepreneurship & Venture Acceleration program SME to assist community SMME’s to re-evaluate how they make money.
The competition is divided into the following stages:
- Stage 1: First, enter to attend an information session at False bay College our Mitchells Plain or Khayelitsha campus. The information sessions will be conducted during the 19-24 August 2019 from 10h00 until 12h30. All entrants will be invited, and the deadline for entries is 28 August 2019.
- Stage 2: Attend 5 workshops over 2 weeks from the 9-19 September. Then, submit a business profile and a revised business model canvas to qualify for the Community Expo on the 3 October 2019.
- Stage 3: Top 3 winners will be announced and awarded R10000 seed capital towards growing their ventures in October /November.
To enter the competition, you have to be:
- Older than 18 years
- A South African citizen; and
- Your business must be operational for 18 months or longer.
What Do You Have To Do To Enter?
What Can You Win?
Awesome bespoke training to revitalize your business model to connect with your target market. Great visibility and exposure by being part of the competition and having the opportunity to exhibit your value offering at Community Expo. Top 3 existing business with the highest growth potential will stand a chance of winning R 10 000 seed capital towards accelerating their business operations.